Monday, October 17, 2005

Jon Gets Published

I just got this via email from my friend Jon whom I met during the Jaialdi in Boise earlier this year:

I wanted to let you know about something exciting that's happened. I've had a series of pictures from the Jaialdi Basque Festival (in Boise this Summer) published in a French Magazine called "Pays Basque". All of the photos (except 1) are mine and I got a nice 4-page spread & photo credit. I luckily was traveling in Europe for work and able to get a copy. I hadn't previously heard if they were accepted, so I was quite excited to see they made it in!

I've attached some photos of the pages (as I'm on the road & don't have a scanner).

If you haven't seen the full album, it's here.

Some other exciting things are in the works for these photos, I'll keep you posted when they happen.

(Thanks for letting me self-promote)

Take care,

Jon











.... ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment