Saturday, December 24, 2005

Eguberri On!


To all friends, bloggers and internet dwellers who happen to stumble upon this space today, I want to wish the best of times to all of you, and may the peace and joy of the season remain among us for ever.

Hurry up, you still have some time to do your good deeds so Olentzero can deliver those special gifts you are wishing for.

And I'm not talking about material stuff here, I'm talking about the other gifts, the ones that we need to improve the conditions of all of those around us and most important of all, the healing of our Mother Earth.

I may not believe in any structured religion, but I do respect the importance of the message that Jesus and many others like him brought us.

Eguberri On!

¡Feliz Navidad!

Merry Christmas!

.... ... .

1 comment: