Monday, January 20, 2003

Booking the Trip

I booked my trip to San Francisco last night as I was watching "Blue Crush", my friend Elaine's mom owns a travel agency and she got me a round trip off Midway at only $ 276.- which is not bad for such short notice. I also talked with Britt on the phone for a little while in between trip arrengement calls. The afore mentioned flick is a dumb flick, the only reedeming stuff is all the surfing scenes, now, those are awesome, and them little buggers they show in the footage, surfing at 10, is absolutely amazing.

I was 11 the last time I was to San Francisco, something tells me that I won't be able to see a lot of it this time around, but I guess I can go back later. I am so excited about this trip that I don't know if I am going to be able to sleep the friday night, although there is one thing bugging me, I am not quite sure as how to get to Midway Airport. I am going to meet with Susan who is a retired journalist from Seattle and with Cathleen who is member of the San Francisco Basque club, we are going to discuss a document that we want to submit to different human rights associations like The Carter Center and Karen Parker. We are also going to talk about the blueprint for the US chapter of Bakegintza and its web page.

And I intend to take a bunch of pictures, which reminds me, I need to retrieve my camera from Doug's truck.

.... ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment