Saturday, March 18, 2006

Back in Business

As you may have noticed, I have been away from actual blogging for a while now.

But that finally came to an end.

I'm here to tell you that blogging as it is intended to be is now back.

Sorry for those who did not take advantage of this hiatus, I noticed that the mentions of the words Basque in the blogosphere decreased quite a bit, despite the recent second anniversary of the bombings in Madrid.

So what is new?

Not much, José María Aznar is not occupying Slobodan Milosevic's now available cage in The Hague.

And the repression against the Basque society has not receded.

So, I still have a few reasons why to continue to post here.

And by the way, I found it too hectic and too demanding to run a blog besided the two I dedicate to Euskal Herria and the Basque community around the world, so I do not forsee a new version of the now extinct "Berri Berriak / Bitxikeriak" coming out.

.... ... .

4 comments:

  1. It´s a really interesting blog, as well as necessary! Continue working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magabila, thanks for your words of support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleksu.. miss you!!

    come back pliiiis!

    Muxooo asko!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I am back too!!

    Have a look

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4832672.stm

    ReplyDelete