Sunday, June 20, 2004

Blogging at TIME Magazine

As I was reading the current issue of Time Magazine (the one with the scary photo on the cover) I ran into an article about you guessed what, blogs and blogging.

Bam!

I finally found my inspiration, the one I lost a while ago, pretty much the day that retarded Angelfire decided to prevent people from using them as a source for images.

Right now I am working towards being able to remove my blog from Blogspot to a service that will allow me to store pictures so I do not have to depend on any other provider, of course, the big el problemo right now is the lack of currency in my pocket.

One more thing, the article at
TIME Magazine does provide with a number of sites where they track blogs, there is the one called Feedster that notifies you when a blog has an entry revolving around the topic or topics that you fancy the most, seems like they gave this watchdog a new tool, he he he, I am salivating.

EXTRA: Pitxkumater! It took forever for the
TIME Magazine site to load up, all I wanted was to link their sorry ass site!

.... ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment