We received this information regarding an internet based campaign demanding to stop the extradition of Basque political refugees living in Ireland:
Sign The Campaign Petition!
* We, the undersigned, demand that the Spanish government respects the fundamental human, civil and political rights of the Basque people as laid out in the UN Declaration of Human Rights.
* We demand that the Spanish government ends its campaign of criminalisation and political persecution against organisations and individuals that are in favour of Basque independence.
* We support the right of Iñaki de Juana and Arturo ‘Beñat’ Villanueva not to be persecuted by the Spanish government for their political ideas.
* We call on the British government to immediately reject the extradition requests and to refuse to collaborate with the Spanish government’s political persecution of Iñaki de Juana and Arturo ‘Beñat’ Villanueva.
* We support the right of Iñaki de Juana and Arturo ‘Beñat’ Villanueva to live freely in Ireland.
Show your support for Iñaki and Beñat and sign this petition here.
.... ... .